Beyond Christmas – Cosmic Consciousness 2021
Perhaps the first of its kind, this virtual event is hosted by Beyond Being Human and a host of support personnel. The environment will surely be unique and perhaps unprecedented in the Ufology space. The Making Contact Campus features a variety of virtual environments for experiencers to explore and get to know one another, attend presentations and participate in question and answer sessions with presenters.
Produced by Michael Ney and crew of cohorts that include James Carman, Mark Sims, Captain Ron and Alan Steinfeld, this 8-hour event will be co-hosted by Sinéad Whelehan and Rev. Michael Carter.
Special Guests Include:
* Whitley Strieber featuring his books – “Jesus – A New Vision” and “The Afterlife Revolution” & “A New World”
* Celestine Star – https://celestinestar.com/
* Adam Apollo – https://www.adamapollo.com/
* Mary Rodwell – Author of “The New Human” – https://www.alienlady.com
* Lyn Buchanan – in conversation with James Carman
* Kimberly Meredith – Author, Medical Intuitive, Trance Channeler, and Psychic Surgeon
* Debra Guisti & Scott Catamas – Global Peace Tribe and their weekly Saturday Night Alive shows
* Donna D’Ingillo – Institute of Christ Consciousness
* Jerry Anderson – Mystic Monastery
* Karen Swain – channels spiritual knowledge from her guides Blissful Beings
* Charol Messenger – award winning author of many books – channeling Ascended Masters
* Marianna Leah – Sacred Feminine Channel, Intuitive Healer & host on Esoteric Guides NYC
* Joseph Jacques – Co-founder of Harmonic Humanity will be available to talk personally with attendees too.
Along with the Zoom experience comes the virtual world and avatars within the Making Contact Campus and the various places like the Observation Deck, Paul T. Hellyer Auditorium, Experiencer Room and more, though let’s not forget a beach party, too, with DJs and dance tunes.
The virtual experience on The Observation Deck will include:
* viewing the 4 hour zoom event in a theatre with a virtual audience that you can interact with
* additional presentations 2 hours before and another 2 hours after the 4 hour main event.
* personal interaction, and information, with representatives of homeless organizations
* mingling in shared spaces – live conversations
* discussion groups after the main show with special guests
* video viewings in various rooms – good Christmas watching for the whole family
Your curator is also speaking later in the event, on the topic of ‘The Life of an Experiencer’ with a Q&A session afterward for your burning questions. Event costs range from $5 to $10 US, though the payment page is set up in AUD, since the event was created in Australia.